sec2100 發表於 2017-7-4 08:00:36

交易20年期貨後的心得文

[*]I have been trading futures for 20 yrs. I have spent the last 8 years using Tradestation, having started with Supercharts. I have spent thousand of hours programming easy language studies and seeing how they perform. I'm finally at the point I can consistently pay back the money I have spent on my trading education. It has been a long and difficult road. But it is worth it. I now have a very simple robust methodology that I use that is the result of many years of tweaking. Once you are comfortable with your method then you have to pick your markets and be comfortable trading them. I have also found that the simpler the better. As far at TA((技術分析) goes, I found that its main benefit is to give you a framework to trade with in "the now". Not the future. It gives you the information you need to make high probability trades in the present. Then all you have to do is manage the trade. The key really is a LOT of screen time and really thinking about what is going on in the market. It does get easier and easier the more you do it. It just takes a lot of time.

資料來源: elitetrader.com

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 交易20年期貨後的心得文