返回列表 發新帖
樓主: sec2100
打印 上一主題 下一主題

未來無法預測,只能管好自己

[複製鏈接]
11#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:35:38 | 只看該作者
海歸(同音)操作法把自己逼向海角

Turtle trading is dead in fact its almost a scam caused by pure luck , these turtles just lucked out starting their trend thing at the start of the biggest 15 year bull market ever . Delete turtles from mind , they only making money selling books these days , I had a conversation with Russell Sands ( one of original turtles) a few years back and he was in a huge drawdown , I suggested some quantitative methode to improve his results , he lost the plot , he reacted like i was suggesting joining a Cult . Irony was that he was the cult . true story
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

12#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:49:05 | 只看該作者
傾聽眾生言,才能解放自己

For somebody who is not making money as he finds trading hard, anybody who makes money is bragging. The only way to confirm that trading is not hard is by confirming that you have a good system. The road to finding the edge for profitable trading is hard, not the trading in itself.

You said "honesty would be appreciated". But what you mean apparently is that only people who struggle also can reply; as profitable traders put salt in the wound. Reality can be hard and make you feel crap. But that might be a wake up call for you, and maybe you should question yourself as a trader or change tactics. It took me a decade to become profitable.
What you see as crap might be very valuable and good information for you. Many people see positive comments as valuable and negative (but well funded) comments as crap. Maybe they have problems with their ego. You should always put everything in question if you have problems, and not selectively what you hope is the problem, or to protect yourself. If you don't do that you might never improve your trading as you deny the real problem: yourself.

In the decacde that I struggled to become profitable I questioned myself many times and received sometimes very unpleasant comments. But analyzing ALL the received comments brought me where I am now. Selectively using comments would have left me where I was at the beginning: nowhere.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

13#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 15:00:47 | 只看該作者
交易比很多其他職業都難,而且不能受人影響,要學會獨立判斷每一次不同的市場際遇

As others have said, it's not that trading successfully is hard, but it's the journey to make it to the level where trading becomes systematically easier is what is brutally hard.

Most people don't understand that successful long term trading is one of the most difficult things to achieve simply because you are not rewarded for rote memorization like the vast majority of occupations. If you have a sharp memory, you can do quite well in most fields like legal, business, engineering, medical, etc, where solutions of past case studies can be directly applied to current problems.

That vast majority of occupations can be mastered via rote memory plus emotional control and discipline.

Trading absolutely demands not pure memorization, but insightful understanding of market correlations and nuance to the point where you will be able to piece together a trading method. The solution will most likely be counter-intuitive and that means you also need the emotional control and discipline to properly develop and use it.

Since you arrive at these solutions via insight rather than brute force study/memorization- the great difficulty lies in being able to free your mind to get past limiting beliefs and expectations. This can take years and decades to do, if ever.

I can't speak for others, but in my own experience, I can see that when natural solutions starting coming to me, I casually mentally discarded them because they didn't fit my expectation of what a solution should look like based on the books and videos I studied about trading. I unknowingly trapped myself in a mental prison based on others beliefs and expectations. This is the normal human condition, similar to the movie THE MATRIX. Breaking free of that prison and opening your mind up to true problem solving with no preconceived expectations is the hurdle that stops many from reaching success and what makes learning how to trade feel like a hamster wheel of futility.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 14:08 , Processed in 0.020466 second(s), 18 queries .