未來無法預測,只能管好自己

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-11-3 11:28:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
Most trading, except those that have an arb strategies, are trying to predict the future based on the the past and present data sets of information. Then you are making assumptions that what happened in the past, will repeat that pattern over the same time period that happened before. The problem is that the future is unpredictable. You can't be right all the time and the past does not repeat in the same way all the time. You need to find a process to use the past to be right more than wrong and manage your risk, to be around to be right again. That requires good information, a good process to use that data, discipline and enough money to be wrong. Too many trader do not have enough of each to make it.

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/why-trading-is-so-hard.326411/
回復

使用道具 舉報

沙發
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 12:55:58 | 只看該作者
為什麼交易特別難?

The first reason is because there is a finite amount of money. You can't create money in the market, it has to come from someone else's pocket (unless you are investing in cooperate retained earnings).

Then you have to think how the market evolves. The smart people will make money and grow while the not as smart people will die out. So you are trading in a place that is dominated by the smartest people/computers.

Lastly, from reading alot of comments on this site, people are trying to ski with a snowboard. Of course that will be hard! You should not trade in an enviornment/ a strategy where you do not have the right tools. So many people want to become day traders using tools/ideas from the 1970's. Imagine doing the electrical work in a house with a screw driver vs a plug in drill vs a cordless 18 brush Milwaukee. The guy using the screw driver will be like "damn this is hard" while the guy using the cordless 18 brush Milwaukee will be working on the second home and most likely his second (much better looking) wife.

Ps. Emotions are so last century, I think that is the least of a modern traders problems
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

板凳
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:01:04 | 只看該作者
像機器一樣思考和交易

Positive mindset comes from positive expectancy . Most people think their problems are emotions , losing is emotional no doubt . But i think most peoples issues come from a lack of an emperically proven rules based edge that is repeatable . You probably dont need Mark Douglas , most likely you need some sort of quantitative , systematic training . Maths

Every trader new or old should read
Thinking, Fast and Slow — By Daniel Kahneman
You need to have an idea of what to do before it happens , thinking logically in the moment is difficult . All important decisions should not be made under stress . Know what you will do under a set of circumstances before it happens , be a machine with no prejudice or biases . Fear and anger have no place in trading
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

地板
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:03:49 | 只看該作者
sle,美國資深衍生性商品交易員,叫大家沒事不要亂交易,沒有不要做預測

I doubt anyone gets there easy (I know a few professional musicians). It's the "swan effect" - while it looks like the swan is gliding effortlessly, his legs are paddling frantically under the surface.

Trading is hard because you are making predictions. That's hard enough.

Trading is hard because you are predicting how the crowd is going to react to the future, which is even harder.

Trading is hard because, unlike investing, it's naturally adversarial. You are competing with a bunch of other players that are all trying hard to separate you and your dollars.

Trading is hard because even if you have a statistical edge, the path dependency might knock you out.

What did I miss?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:05:58 | 只看該作者
沒有一套會贏的系統,不能隨便進場

Absolutely that's why it is so hard. When I suggest that Random Walk is still the best description of price movement, even with it's well known flaws, people get pissy. I do concede that there is just enough non-randomness in markets that it might be possible to exploit with TA methods. However, as PistolPete has pointed out, you should empirically prove your approach results in a positive expectancy method before committing too much of your life or your hard earned money. Prove it to yourself, not me or this board.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

6#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:08:06 | 只看該作者
不冥想的輸家,不思改進的輸家,永遠是輸家

Meditate on this nugget of Zen brilliance from one of the real masters.

"A losing trader can do little to transform himself into a winning trader. A losing trader is not going to want to transform himself. That's the kind of thing winning traders do."
Ed Seykota
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:10:08 | 只看該作者
不要太自信,也無需恐慌,像個機器人

I always found the emotional aspect the hardest, especially if you are risking your own hard earned capital. Too much complacency in the good times and too much fear in the bad times can wreck some havoc in the best of us and that’s in isolation from social or family pressure. Add those in and you virtually have to become a robot.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

8#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:11:34 | 只看該作者
先有一個贏的方法,但有獲勝的可能

I believe trading is hard for the following reasons:

1. Because the lack of time the trader may have to study the charts and find a profitable strategy over X amount of trades. Assuming everyone works a full time job, it will take a very long time study charts and test different ways to make money.

2. Trying too many different trading methods and getting confused.

3. Trading real money with out any proof of making money in demo.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

9#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:13:32 | 只看該作者
你先要有足夠的耐心及信心訓練,才能得到夏普指數2

by sle

For sure. Also, I think a lot of people underestimate how much patience and self confidence is required for this job. Even if you have a strategy with a long-term Sharpe of 2, it's hard to distinguish it from noise on a day to day basis.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

10#
 樓主| 發表於 2018-11-3 13:24:34 | 只看該作者
這六點橫在眼前,要成為贏家免談

Most people don't have enough capital, or current income to support the fight

There is no real place to practice, you are competing against some sophisticated MotherF*****

You have no edge, or have not taken the time to develop a real edge

you are not patient enough to execute the edge even if you have one

It takes many many years of study to get really good, people don't have the patience to take the time to learn

People are lazy
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:24 , Processed in 0.027155 second(s), 19 queries .