賣Put和賣Call還是很不同的

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2018-12-24 22:16:48 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/selling-premium-strategy-never-discussed.327608/page-7#post-4772262

以下這段話來自一位dentist,它在elitetrader.com的別稱為dentist2725

I am an options trader with moderate experience, far less than many on here. I have both bought and sold options and, of course, have experienced both wins and losses with these strategies. I have not backtested anything but I have to say that I believe that selling premium is the better way to go. The time I may disagree with that is if you are a rank beginner, where buying options may be the way to go due to the defined risk. It is my opinion that if someone has not mastered the mechanics of managing a trade or the emotions that come with dealing with a trade going against you (more likely with a beginner), than the defined risk of buying an option is better.

For the more experienced options trader, I feel that selling premium is the way to go, for many of the reasons stated previously. If I like a stock, I may sell a put on it to get it at a better price. If I don't get it, I have at least received a premium. The trade can go against me a bit if I am out of the money and I can still win. If I am assigned and the stock continues to go down, how is that any riskier than if I had bought the stock outright? If I am selling a put on a stock, I choose one with a good dividend so if I am assigned and the stock goes down, at least I am receiving something.

If I buy a call and the underlying goes nowhere I lose money, being subject to time decay. If I am a beginner, it is a way to learn without much risk. I would invest only a small amount in this strategy. If I sell a put, I can win even if it goes against me but I must learn the mechanics of how to manage a losing trade. No one should be selling premium without understanding this. It used to scare me (it still does a bit but I am more experienced now) and it is important to thoroughly review an exit strategy before a trade is made.

Feeling bullish: sell puts or do credit put spreads on a major ETF. Feeling bearish: sell credit call spreads on a major ETF. Feeling neutral: sell covered calls on a stock or ETF that you own. I never advocate selling naked calls. I do call spreads a few days out on the major ETFs. I put a stop on these to cap my loss.

In summary, I think selling premium is a better strategy for those with some experience and this can be done in any market.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 14:37 , Processed in 0.073845 second(s), 22 queries .