找回密碼
 立即註冊
樓主: sec2100
打印 上一主題 下一主題

成為選擇權賣方前十件最該知道的事

[複製鏈接]
11#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 22:49:34 | 只看該作者
These forty minutes are worth more than 40 great books on trading. Very informative & pragmatic.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

12#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 22:51:55 | 只看該作者
Thank you!  The best video I've seen to date.  These are simple and straightforward principles which internally, you should already know,  but in reality are extremely hard to execute without practice.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

13#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 22:55:49 | 只看該作者
Not sure how i ended up on this gem but wow after getting tired of used car salesman pitches on YouTube this hit home. Exactly the fundamentals I had been searching for. Thank you very much
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

14#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 22:56:26 | 只看該作者
You're the best. These are the best and most informative videos I've come across. I'm feeling like I found gold.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

15#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 22:59:04 | 只看該作者
Great video! very important, it always makes me sad when I hear stories of people who went in too deep losing what they could not bear makes me so sad. I think the hardest part personally has always been to BALANCE the greed and ambition with wanting to make money with being able to walk away when you're up. *REALIZE your luck before luck runs out. That being said, I am still working on it in every aspect of my life.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

16#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 23:02:18 | 只看該作者
Good points and thanks for putting this video together. I've learned everything here the hard way in 8 years on Wall St., except the "Increasing the Capital Size" issue on particular trades. That's the one discipline I need to work on. It's not the amount I trade that's at issue, because its just zeros behind numbers for me, its the doubling down on losing trades to "dollar cost average" that bites me. I only trade my own account now though so I have avoided other emotional traps.  Thanks again!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

17#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 23:04:30 | 只看該作者
While I don't have a firm grasp of some of the terminologies, common sense can't be ignored and is the ultimate take-away.  Clean, straight-forward presentation!  Now I don't have to be the guy that says, "what I wish I knew first," or "what I'd do first if I could do it all over again."  I'm glad I watched this video before making my first options trade.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

18#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 23:12:15 | 只看該作者
To me, this video is more of general theory. It does not provide specific examples, or real examples with real numbers. Also, it feels to me that they are trying to make "Options Trading so convoluted, complicated and confusing, that you have better take their class or join their course, otherwise you are toast, buddy" kind of vibes. KISS - Keep it simple, stupid, which is why if you go for a deeper "Octopus style of learning," you'd tie yourself into a messy knot. For options trading, learn the four or five steps needed to enter and exit the trade. Know the risks involved and keep it simple. That's my take. This video just skirts around so many issues, that it would confuse the viewer. General words of caution are good, but not really helpful to deepen the knowledge of options trading, for certain. The advice is good, though, and must be followed to the letter. Thank you for the informative video.

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

19#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 23:14:24 | 只看該作者
Hi Seth, not on your list but you mentioned it several times 0:30, 3:00, 23:40, 41:00 “internalize it” I know it basically means to have it become part of you but could you give some details/expand on some ways of doing this properly and effectively? You mentioned visualization and B. Steenbarger talks about gradual exposure…but anything else? Thanks
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

20#
 樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 23:17:10 | 只看該作者
great set of rules to help a trader achieve success and longevity. Liked all the rules, but especially your comment that "risk tolerance is a muscle that has to be built", so true.

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:46 , Processed in 0.025876 second(s), 19 queries .