portfolio margin計收選擇權的方式

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2018-6-13 07:34:20 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

馬上註冊,結交更多好友,享用更多功能,讓你輕鬆玩轉社區。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/t ... naked-calls.321998/

原問:
I'm attempting to write call options against shares I have that are locked up in another holding service.

Thus far, I've been writing naked calls on margin. Many brokers (Schwab, IB) have a margin requirement of option_value+max(20%*stock_value - out_of_money_amount, 10%*stock_value)

I started using Schwab and unfortunately as I wrote more and more calls, they bumped the 20% margin requirement on me to 60%, so now I'm looking at much steeper requirements:

option_value+max(60%*stock_value - out_of_money_amount, 10%*stock_value)

Such a high margin requirement makes it impossible to execute against my entire position, so I'm hoping to switch to another service.

Questions:
1. Are there other brokers out there that have lower requirements? (or at least won't raise them as you open a lot of positions?)
2. Are there any brokers out there where it'd be possible to prove the underlying shares are in another institution and thus have the options be viewed as covered? (thus subject to a much lower margin requirement) [e.g. a premium/fee service is fine]

Thanks!

robert morse的回答:

If you qualify for Portfolio Margin and the symbol is marginable, the requirement would be lower. Typical would be the loss from a 15% move for margin and more for risk. 25% is typical for risk but for highly concentrated portfolios, it will be more. We go up to 40%.

紅字的部分看不懂
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

站長信箱|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|Optionshare 選擇幫.  

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:49 , Processed in 0.100924 second(s), 20 queries .